Tradeshows & Conferences
MEMS & SENSORS EXECUTIVE CONGRESS – MSEC 2023Sign in for replay
SENSORIZING OUR WORLD━DRIVING GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
The MEMS and Sensors Executive Conference 2023 is designed for senior executives across the MEMS and sensors supply chain and adjacent industries. Industry economic, business updates will be covered from different aspects of the ecosystem, together with forward-looking strategic and technology trends. The opportunities and challenges brought about by key technologies will be explored. The growth in existing and emerging MEMS and sensors markets, together with the resulting new components, software, and systems needs, will also be discussed.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Bio-Medical & MEMS Healthcare
- Generative AI
- Positioning, Navigation & Timing
- Sustainable Smart Cities
Yole Group will be part of program with:
Executive VP and General Manager
Yole Inc. part of Yole Group
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Session 3: Latest MEMS and Sensors Market & Business Trends
1:45 -2:10 p.m – MEMS: Always Evolving, Still Delivering Value
The MEMS industry is still bringing disruptive technologies and applications to the table with a growing total accessible market, a technology with a true added value for specific applications, and enough funding and support to sustain fierce competition against an established industry. Faced with both positive and negative market effects, the penetration rate of MEMS technologies keeps increasing, enabling new functionalities, cost efficiency, miniaturization, better performances and lower power consumption.
- Despite stagnation in smartphones, we see growth in smartwatches and TWS earbuds and are still expecting the advent of AR/VR headsets.
- Automotive electrification will reshuffle the cards of the MEMS sensors being used in BEVs vs. ICEs, while ADAS and safety applications will add new demands for MEMS motion sensors.
- Megatrends such as Industry 4.0 will drive growth in motion sensors, microphones, and ultrasonic sensors.
To move up the value chain, a shift is happening from legacy sensors to more ‘sensor-based’ solutions, including controllers, connectivity, and software. The solutions keep getting smarter with more embedded algorithms – the era of intelligent sensing is here!