Consumer Teardown Track
By Yole SystemPlus
ALL ABOUT OUR CONSUMER TEARDOWN TRACKS
Teardown Tracks are Reverse Costing® analyses of electronic systems with technology and cost assessment. We craft them with purpose to allow you to scrutinize systems of various types right down to the semiconductor level – and understand their related supply chains in the process.
Our team of experts draw from over 20 years of wide-ranging experience to select the latest and most innovative systems available on the market. We provide you with technology and cost assessments, cost estimates with detailed breakdowns and estimated manufacturer pricing. Complete component identification includes high resolution photographs that you can zoom deep into.
Our team of experts draw from more than 20 years of experience, enriched by all the teardowns already available in our vast database, to select the latest, most innovative systems available on the market. They thoroughly tear them down to provide technology and cost assessments, capturing high resolution photographs at every step. The resulting data includes components identification, cost estimates with detailed breakdown and estimated manufacturer pricing. Our Automotive Teardown Tracks are updated continuously by our analysts with teardowns from the systems level down to their very semiconductor components
- Phone: 5G, foldable, flagship smartphone – teardowns of all flagship smartphones are usually available few weeks after their commercial launch
- Smart Home: home assistant, AI, smart speaker and more
- Wearable: smartwatch, earbud, smart glass, AR/VR and more
- Tablet, Computing and Gaming: tablet / hybrid, laptop, graphic cards, game stations and controllers and more
Titre du visueljune 2021
You have to be registered to download our medias.
Usage restriction: Images may not be used against the interests of Yole Développement (Yole Group) and its entities, Yole Intelligence, or System Plus Consulting (Yole SystemPlus). For more information, please contact the Public Relations team.
Copyright : © Yole Développement, 2022
Licence : Images can be used online and for printing, without modification
- Cellular Network
- Box contents
- Back, front & side views
- Full device X-Ray
- Dismantling steps – components removals
- Board area assignements
- Front & back of apps PCB annotated, angled views, X-Rays
- Front of Modem PCB annotated, angled views, X-Rays
Full detailed BOM:
- Part total ASP
- Total ASP Manufacturer
- Part Quantity
- Total Package Area
> You want to access all smartphone data aggregated in a complete interactive product ? See the “Smartphone Design Win Monitor” here.
Analysts notes on the teardown, observations and comparison to previous technology and phones dismantled.
- Web-based teardown 24/7 online platform
- Access the teardowns that will be added during one year, in addition to all already available in the existing database
- High resolution pictures at every steps
- Data updated weekly: regular updates as our teardown progress
- A downloadable Excel file with the parts list
Annual Subscription: get access to all the latest teardowns added during one year in the Consumer Teardown Track, in addition to all those already analyzed in the past.
Interested in a specific teardown? You can also purchase single track items, outside of any subscription: check out our products catalogue for consumer teardowns.
- Multi-users licenses: up to 3 users
- Or Corporate licence (no limitation of number of users for online access)