Keep your Finger on the Pulse of your Industry, your Supply Chain and your Technological Environment
In addition to regular market forecasts, our Yole Intelligence Market Monitors provide you with all the essential technology and industry updates, for a precise semiconductor market overview.
We publish them up to four times a year, giving you access to a constantly-updated five-year semiconductor demand forecast of the semiconductor market.
You’ll get a dynamic view of the semiconductor industry market with metrics like:
- Shipment, device, unit and revenue forecasts,
- Wafer area forecasts,
- Market shares,
- List of top investors by value,
- R&D spending trends and forecasts,
- Lists and forecasts of mergers and acquisitions of market players
WHAT YOU WILL FIND INSIDE
- Accurate, up-to-date information on market developments
- Pointers for secure and optimized investment decisions
- Forecasts of the impact of technological development on business
- High added-value data in volume, dollars and, if possible, in wafer production
- Supply and demand analysis
- CAPEX per major player
- Market shares of leading players
- Production by foundries and IDMs
- Product ASP (Average Selling Price) per market or platform
- New technology adoption
HOW YOU BENEFIT
With our quarterly market monitor updates, you can detect a range of threats or opportunities to apprehend them and optimize your semiconductor market CAGR. Concretely, that means accelerated innovation and a competitive advantage. In a nutshell, Yole Intelligence Market Monitors:
Ensure a constant watch on a market or thematic
Help establish business plans
Monitor information about technology players
Support your company's strategic decisions
OUR MONITORS OFFER
Processor Quarterly Market Monitor
The processor-focused monitor tracks the heart of the computing market with a focus on APUs, CPUs, GPUs, and FPGA.
Microcontroller (MCU) Quarterly Market Monitor
The MCU Monitor provides a comprehensive view of key value chain characteristics, including five-year forecasts of one or more featured markets or trends, deepening your understanding of MCUs.
COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTORS RESEARCH
Compound Semiconductor Quarterly Market Monitor
Our unique Compound Semiconductor Quarterly Monitor covers power (power SiC and power GaN), as well as RF GaN and photonics applications (InP and GaAs, EELs and VCSELs) – at the wafer, epiwafer and device levels.
CMOS Image Sensor Quarterly Market Monitor
The CIS Quarterly Market Monitor tracks eight of the industry’s largest players: Sony, Samsung, Omnivision, ST Microelectronics, Galaxycore, onsemi, SK Hynix, Smarsens
We sync this data across the eight largest market segments : Mobile, Consumer, Computing, Automotive, Medical, Security, Industrial, Defense and aerospace.
DRAM & NAND Quarterly Market Monitors
Our DRAM and NAND-focused monitors provide a high level perspective on current memory market dynamics alongside detailed analysis of all aspects of the different memory markets.
They are in-depth, Excel-based reports that cover all information related to the DRAM or NAND market:
- technology analysis.
RADIO FREQUENCY RESEARCH
Smartphone RF Quarterly Market Monitor
The Smartphone RF Quarterly market monitor covers:
- Sub-6Ghz Cellular RF Front end
- Connectivity (Wi-Fi)
- Dedicated RF components
Advanced Packaging Quarterly Market Monitor
The Advanced Packaging monitor covers the fan-out packaging market. All the devices and applications requiring advanced packaging and its technology developments are covered:
- WLCSP and fan-in packaging
- System-in-Package (SiP)
- Flip-Chip BGA
- Flip-Chip CSP
- 5D/3D integration.
- An interactive online platform
- A downloadable Excel file with all the data
- A downloadable PDF file including an executive summary of the latest trends
- 12 months subscription, with 2, 3 or 4 updates
- Choice of 1 or several modules
- One quarter trial option is possible, and can be purchased as a stand-alone or within a bundle offer
2 versions available:
- Full version, which includes unlimited access to an analyst during your subscription period
- Light version, not including analyst access
Corporate licence (no limitation of number of users for online access)