Tradeshows & Conferences
THE 10TH IEEE WORKSHOP ON WIDE BANDGAP POWER DEVICES & APPLICATIONS
The IEEE Workshop on Wide Bandgap Power Devices & Applications (WiPDA) provides a forum for device scientists, circuit designers, & application engineers from the Power Electronics & Electron Devices Societies to share technology updates, research findings, experience & potential applications.
Explore 10 years of advancement in wide bandgap with Special Track on Application (Switching) Reliability:
- Latest advancements in determination of component lifetime with real application stresses
- Relevant methods and circuits to apply application-relevant stress
- Real-time monitoring and prognostics
- Demonstrating compliance to JEDEC JC-70 and IEC standards
Yole Group will be part of program with:
Technology & Market Senior Analyst, Compound Semiconductor & Emerging Substrates
Yole Intelligence part of Yole Group
Tuesday, December 5th
– 10:00am – Keynote: Overview of the WBG market in the past decade, what can we anticipate in the next 10 years?
– 11:00am – 10th Anniversary panel: assessing the last 10 years and forecasting the next 10
Senior Technology & Market Analyst, Compound Semiconductor & Emerging Substrates at Yole Intelligence
Poshun Chiu is Senior Technology & Market Analyst specializing in Compound Semiconductor and Emerging Substrates at Yole Intelligence, part of Yole Group.
Poshun Chiu is Senior Technology & Market Analyst specializing in Compound Semiconductor and Emerging Substrates at Yole Intelligence, part of Yole Group. As a member of the Power Electronics & Wireless division at Yole, Poshun focuses on power, RF, and opto-electronics. He is engaged in the development of technology and market reports and is also involved in custom projects.
Poshun received an MSc degree in Microelectronics from National Cheng Kung University (TW) and an MBA from IESEG School of Management (FR).