Tradeshows & Conferences
THE 10TH IEEE WORKSHOP ON WIDE BANDGAP POWER DEVICES & APPLICATIONSSign in for replay
The IEEE Workshop on Wide Bandgap Power Devices & Applications (WiPDA) provides a forum for device scientists, circuit designers, & application engineers from the Power Electronics & Electron Devices Societies to share technology updates, research findings, experience & potential applications.
Explore 10 years of advancement in wide bandgap with Special Track on Application (Switching) Reliability:
- Latest advancements in determination of component lifetime with real application stresses
- Relevant methods and circuits to apply application-relevant stress
- Real-time monitoring and prognostics
- Demonstrating compliance to JEDEC JC-70 and IEC standards
Yole Group will be part of program with:
Technology & Market Senior Analyst, Compound Semiconductor & Emerging Substrates
Yole Intelligence part of Yole Group
Tuesday, December 5th
– 10:00am – Keynote: Overview of the WBG market in the past decade, what can we anticipate in the next 10 years?
– 11:00am – 10th Anniversary panel: assessing the last 10 years and forecasting the next 10
Senior Technology & Market Analyst, Semiconductor Substrates & Materials
Poshun Chiu is Senior Technology & Market Analyst, Semiconductor Substrates & Materials at Yole Group.
Poshun is engaged in the development of technology and market products and is involved in custom projects.
Before joining Yole Group, Poshun had 9 years’ experience in R&D and product management at Epistar (TW & CHN). He is the author or co-author of more than 10 patents in solid-state-lighting. Poshun was also engaged in the development and evaluation of novel applications of process technology and components based on relevant semiconductor material systems.
Poshun received an MSc degree in microelectronics from National Cheng Kung University (TW) and an MBA from IESEG School of Management (FR).