YG PRESS NEWS – Semiconductor test consumable: will the calm come after the storm?
Despite a potential correction in 2023, the overall outlook for the semiconductor test market remains optimistic in the long run.
- Semiconductor probe card revenues experienced a 0.5% decline in 2022.
- Revenue generated from sockets is projected to reach a record high, reaching US$1.84 billion in 2022.
- The overall growth of revenue from advanced PCBs in 2022 was driven by the sales of DIBs.
- The top three suppliers in the probe card segment are FormFactor, Technoprobe, and MJC Electronics.
- Yamaichi, Enplas, and Cohu are the top three suppliers in the socket segment.
The Semiconductor Test Consumables Market Monitor, from Yole Intelligence, part of Yole group, provides comprehensive data from nearly 150 suppliers of probe cards, sockets, and PCBs. These crucial testing components are used in various stages such as wafer sort, package test, system level test, and burn-in test. The report includes both quarterly and yearly forecasts for each segment, along with vendor shares. Additionally, the publication offers insights into market dynamics based on application, technology, and end market. Furthermore, a financial file has been developed this year, providing readers with a comprehensive overview of publicly traded suppliers… For more information about this analysis, please contact us!
Titre du visueljune 2021
You have to be registered to download our medias.
Usage restriction: Images may not be used against the interests of Yole Développement (Yole Group) and its entities, Yole Intelligence, or System Plus Consulting (Yole SystemPlus). For more information, please contact the Public Relations team.
Copyright : © Yole Développement, 2023
Licence : Images can be used online and for printing, without modification